Genetic Genealogy Jumbo Pack: 10 Digital Guides + Video Class!
Save 27% on this jumbo DNA bundle!
Video Class: Getting Started with Genetic Genealogy (retail value: $19.95)
Many genealogists have hopped on the DNA testing bandwagon only to be faced with test results that they don’t understand. Like a new toy, it just takes someone who knows how, to show you how! There are really only THREE QUESTIONS you need to ask (and answer!) in order to get started:
FIRST: Which test should I take?
NEXT: What will I get from the testing?
FINALLY: Will it help?
Watch a preview of this video class here!
YourDNAGuide at Genealogy Gems, Diahan Southard, will walk you through the process is a fun and easy-to-understand way in this video presentation.
DNA Quick Guides - Digital Downloads (retail value: $59.50)
- Getting Started Genetics for the Genealogist
- Autosomal DNA for the Genealogist
- Mitochondrial DNA for the Genealogist
- Y Chromosome DNA for the Genealogist
- Understanding Ancestry: A Companion Guide to Autosomal DNA for the Genealogist
- Understanding Family Tree DNA: A Companion Guide to Autosomal DNA for the Genealogist
- Understanding 23 and Me: A Companion Guide to Autosomal DNA for the Genealogist
- Next Steps: Working With Your Autosomal DNA Matches
- Organzing Your DNA Matches
- Gedmatch: A Next Step For Your Autosomal DNA Test
Print version also available.
Diahan Southard has a background in microbiology with a talent for clear and concise explanations of complicated topics. She has been translating genetics into genealogy for 15 years and currently acts as Your DNA Guide, providing personalized personalized consultation experiences to help genealogists use DNA testing in their genealogy.
We Also Recommend