Understanding Ancestry DNA - Digital Download
Quick Reference Guide / Cheat Sheet / Research Aid - Digital Download
A companion guide to Autosomal DNA Testing for the Genealogist
Author: Diahan Southard
Thousands have purchased DNA testing through Ancestry.com. Most are left without a clear idea of what to do next. This guide provides answers to the following questions:
- How can I find my best DNA matches at Ancestry.com?
- What do the ethnicity results mean?
- How can I link my pedigree chart to my DNA? Is that something I want to do?
- What do the relationship ranges, like 2nd-4th cousin, really mean?
- What are the DNA circles?
- Can I trust the shaky leaf hints?
- What are my next steps?
Size: 8.5 " X 11"
Year Published: 2015
Format: PDF Download
Interior: Full Color
Publisher: Genealogy Gems Publications
Diahan Southard has a background in microbiology with a talent for clear and concise explanations of complicated topics. She has been translating genetics into genealogy for 15 years and currently acts as Your DNA Guide, providing personalized consultation experiences to help genealogists use DNA testing in their genealogy.
We Also Recommend