YDNA (Guide for Genealogy) Digital Download
Quick Reference Guide / Cheat Sheet / Research Aid - Digital Download
Hundreds of thousands of genealogists have turned to YDNA testing to aid in their genealogical efforts. However, after completing the test, many are faced with more questions than answers.
This guide will walk you through each aspect of YDNA testing and help you identify your next steps to finding or extending paternal lines. You'll receive clear and concise explanations of:
- How to determine if the YDNA test is right for you and your research
- What the YDNA test can tell you
- Haplotypes and Haplogroups
- How many markers you should have tested
- How to get tested step-by-step
- The best company for YDNA testing
- What the testing company can tell you
- How to get the most out of the testing company website tools to help you with your family history research.
Year Published: 2019,
Format: Full color PDF download
Publisher: Genealogy Gems Publications
Author: Diahan Southard
Upon purchase, you will receive an email with a link to the digital download. Please check your spam or junk folder for the email if you do not receive it in your inbox right away. Mobile devices may not be able to complete the initial download, so we recommend downloading to a computer first. Please read the download instructions before beginning, and be sure to allow the download to fully complete before accessing the files.
Diahan Southard has a background in microbiology with a talent for clear and concise explanations of complicated topics. She has been translating genetics into genealogy for two decades and currently acts as Your DNA Guide, providing personalized consultation experiences to help genealogists use DNA testing in their genealogy.
We Also Recommend