Getting Started: Genetics for the Genealogist
Quick Reference Guide / Cheat Sheet / Research Aid
Digital download also available
Author: Diahan Southard, Your DNA Guide
Do you want to use DNA to further your genealogy research? This guide will help you select the DNA test (and testing company) that is right for you. It's never been easier to get started. Let Your DNA Guide show you the way! This guide provides answers so you can test with confidence:
- Explains what DNA can and can't do your research
- Identifies who in your family should be tested
- Explains privacy measures
- Provides a comprehensive flow chart that identifies the right test for your research
- Helps you choose the right testing company for your test and genealogy research
- How to take the test
- A Quick Glossary Guide to help you navigate terminology easily
Size: 8.5" X 11"
Interior: Full Color
Year Published: 2014
Binding: 10 mil, tear resistant, water resistant synthetic - folded
Publisher: Genealogy Gems Publications
Shipping available to U.S. and Canada.
Other international customers: see digital version
Diahan Southard has a background in microbiology with a talent for clear and concise explanations of complicated topics. She has been translating genetics into genealogy for 15 years and currently acts as Your DNA Guide, providing personalized consultation experiences to help genealogists use DNA testing in their genealogy research.
We Also Recommend