Organizing Your DNA Matches: A Companion Guide
Quick Reference Guide / Cheat Sheet / Research Aid
Digital download also available
Author: Diahan Southard, Your DNA Guide
With over 2.5 million people in the possession of a DNA test, and most with match lists in the thousands, many are wondering how to keep track of all this data and apply it to their family history. This guide provides the foundation for managing DNA matches and correspondence, and will help budding genetic genealogists:
- Centralize their point of contact with their matches from multiple testing companies
- Familiarize them with Google Forms for tracking information, including providing a link to a free bonus form template
- Provide a brief overview of how to use the power of Google Earth in their genetic genealogy
- Provide an introduction to spreadsheets
- Review valuable third party tools and their contributions to the organizing effort
Size: 8.5 " X 11"
Year Published: 2016
Binding: 10 mil, tear resistant, water resistant synthetic - folded
Interior: Full Color
Publisher: Genealogy Gems Publications
Shipping available to U.S. and Canada.
Other International customers: see digital version
Diahan Southard has a background in microbiology with a talent for clear and concise explanations of complicated topics. She has been translating genetics into genealogy for 15 years and currently acts as Your DNA Guide, providing personalized consultation experiences to help genealogists use DNA testing in their genealogy.
We Also Recommend