Evernote for Windows for Genealogists
Quick Reference Guide/ Cheat Sheet / Research Aid
New updated 3rd edition!
Digital download also available
Author: Lisa Louise Cooke
Evernote is the fastest-growing note-taking technology out there, so it is no wonder that it is incredibly popular with genealogists. You'll want to keep this handy cheat sheet close at hand so that you can take advantage of all of Evernote's powerful capabilities. Lisa has designed this genealogy reference guide to be easy to use and chock full of ways to maximize your research note-taking.
Quick reference guide includes:
- Getting Started Checklist
- Quick Key Break Out Boxes-packed with keystrokes to speed up your use of Evernote
- Specialized Note-taking Actions
- How to Get the Most Out of Clipping
- Tips for Maneuvering the Desktop Client
- Genealogical Organization Recommendations
- Little Known Search Strategies
- Specialized Genealogy Focused Techniques such as Source Citation Tips, Clipping Recommendations, and Using Reminders
- Evernote Premium vs. Free Comparison
Size: 8.5 " X 11"
Year Published: 2016, 3rd Edition
Binding: 10 mil, tear resistant, water resistant synthetic - folded
Interior: Full Color
Shipping available to U.S. and Canada.
Other international Customers: See Digital Download
Lisa Louise Cooke is the owner and CEO of Genealogy Gems, a multi-media production company. She is the producer and host of the popular online family history audio show The Genealogy Gems Podcast, as well as the monthly Family Tree Magazine Podcast. Her podcasts bring genealogy news, research strategies, expert interviews and inspiration to family historians in 75 countries.
We Also Recommend