A Guide to AncestryDNA, 2nd Edition
Quick Reference Guide / Cheat Sheet / Research Aid
New 2nd Edition for 2018!
Digital download also available
Author: Diahan Southard
AncestryDNA has firmly established itself as the leader in the genetic genealogy industry as it boasts the largest database of over 7 million people tested. If you want to be a part of this genetic genealogy revolution, this guide provides guidance to get you off and running towards your ancestors by answering the following questions:
- How can I find my best DNA matches at Ancestry.com?
- How can I link my pedigree chart to my DNA? Is that something I want to do?
- What do the relationship ranges, like 2nd-4th cousin, really mean?
- How do I interpret each match page?
- How do I make sense of all the maps and percentages?
- What are my next steps?
Size: 8.5 " X 11"
Year Published: 2018
Binding: 10 mil, tear resistant, water resistant synthetic - folded
Interior: Full Color
Publisher: Genealogy Gems Publications
Shipping available in U.S.
International Customers: see digital version
Diahan Southard has a background in microbiology with a talent for clear and concise explanations of complicated topics. She has been translating genetics into genealogy for 17 years and currently acts as Your DNA Guide, providing personalized consultation experiences to help genealogists use DNA testing in their genealogy.
We Also Recommend