A Guide to MyHeritage DNA
Quick Reference Guide / Cheat Sheet / Research Aid
Digital download is also available.
Author: Diahan Southard, Your DNA Guide
MyHeritage launched its DNA product in October of 2016 and have been steadily adding to their database and website DNA offerings. While their offering is structured much like their rivals, MyHeritage does offer some unique analysis tools to help you learn more about your family history.
This guide provides details on:
- How to link your family tree to your results
- How to use the estimated relationship provided to determine your true relationship
- How to take advantage of the integrated genealogy tools including the SmartMatchesTM
- How to access and use the Chromosome Browser
- The best ways to use your Ethnicity report
Size: 8.5" X 11"
Interior: Full Color
Year Published: 2018
Binding: 10 mil, tear resistant, water resistant synthetic - folded
Publisher: Genealogy Gems Publications
Shipping available in U.S.
International Customers: Please see digital download
Diahan Southard has a background in microbiology with a talent for clear and concise explanations of complicated topics. She has been translating genetics into genealogy for 17 years and currently acts as Your DNA Guide, providing personalized consultation experiences to help genealogists use DNA testing in their genealogy research.
We Also Recommend