Autosomal DNA for the Genealogist
Quick Reference Guide / Cheat Sheet / Research Aid
Digital download also available
Author: Diahan Southard, Your DNA Guide
Autosomal DNA is being touted as one of the hottest genealogy tools available, but it leaves many with more questions than answers. Turn to this quick guide for answers to these common questions:
- What exactly is autosomal DNA testing?
- Who can be tested?
- What testing companies provide this testing?
- What will the results tell me?
- What are the maps with all of the ethnicity percentages?
- What do those maps have to do with my genealogy?
- How do I organize my DNA matches to make the most of the testing?
Size: 8.5 " X 11"
Year Published: 2017
Binding: 10 mil, tear resistant, water resistant synthetic - folded
Interior: Full Color
Publisher: Genealogy Gems Publications
Shipping available to U.S. and Canada.
Other international customers: see digital version
Diahan Southard has a background in microbiology with a talent for clear and concise explanations of complicated topics. She has been translating genetics into genealogy for 15 years and currently acts as Your DNA Guide, providing personalized consultation experiences to help genealogists use DNA testing in their genealogy.
We Also Recommend