Autosomal DNA for the Genealogist - Digital Download
Quick Guide - Digital Download
Author: Diahan Southard, Your DNA Guide
Autosomal DNA is being touted as one of the hottest genealogy tools available, but it leaves many with more questions than answers. Turn to this quick guide for answers to these common questions:
- What exactly is autosomal DNA testing?
- Who can be tested?
- What testing companies provide this testing?
- What will the results tell me?
- What are the maps with all of the ethnicity percentages?
- What do those maps have to do with my genealogy?
- How do I organize my DNA matches to make the most of the testing?
Size: 8.5 " X 11"
Year Published: 2014
Format: PDF Download
Interior: Full Color
Publisher: Genealogy Gems Publications
Diahan Southard has a background in microbiology with a talent for clear and concise explanations of complicated topics. She has been translating genetics into genealogy for 15 years and currently acts as Your DNA Guide, providing personalized consultation experiences to help genealogists use DNA testing in their genealogy.
We Also Recommend