Organizing Your DNA Matches: A Companion Guide - Digital Download
Quick Reference Guide / Cheat Sheet / Research Aid - Digital Download
Author: Diahan Southard, Your DNA Guide
With over 2.5 million people in the possession of a DNA test, and most with match lists in the thousands, many are wondering how to keep track of all this data and apply it to their family history. This guide provides the foundation for managing DNA matches and correspondence, and will help budding genetic genealogists:
- Centralize their point of contact with their matches from multiple testing companies
- Familiarize them with Google Forms for tracking information, including providing a link to a free bonus form template
- Provide a brief overview of how to use the power of Google Earth in their genetic genealogy
- Provide an introduction to spreadsheets
- Review valuable third party tools and their contributions to the organizing effort
Year Published: 2016
Format: Full color PDF Download
Publisher: Genealogy Gems Publications
Upon purchase, you will receive an email with a link to the digital download. Please check your spam or junk folder for the email if you do not receive it in your inbox right away. Mobile devices may not be able to complete the initial download, so we recommend downloading to a computer first. Please read the download instructions before beginning, and be sure to allow the download to fully complete before accessing the files.
Diahan Southard has a background in microbiology with a talent for clear and concise explanations of complicated topics. She has been translating genetics into genealogy for 15 years and currently acts as Your DNA Guide, providing personalized consultation experiences to help genealogists use DNA testing in their genealogy.
We Also Recommend