Understanding Ancestry DNA - Digital Download
Quick Reference Guide / Cheat Sheet / Research Aid - Digital Download
A companion guide to Autosomal DNA Testing for the Genealogist
Author: Diahan Southard
AncestryDNA has firmly established itself as the leader in the genetic genealogy industry as it boasts the largest database of over 4 million people tested. If you want to be a part of this genetic genealogy revolution, this guide provides guidance to get you off and running towards your ancestors by answering the following questions:
- How can I find my best DNA matches at Ancestry.com?
- How can I link my pedigree chart to my DNA? Is that something I want to do?
- What do the relationship ranges, like 2nd-4th cousin, really mean?
- What are the DNA circles?
- How do I interpret each match page?
- What are my next steps?
Size: 8.5 " X 11"
Year Published: 2017
Format: PDF Download
Interior: Full Color
Publisher: Genealogy Gems Publications
Diahan Southard has a background in microbiology with a talent for clear and concise explanations of complicated topics. She has been translating genetics into genealogy for 15 years and currently acts as Your DNA Guide, providing personalized consultation experiences to help genealogists use DNA testing in their genealogy.
We Also Recommend