Family Finder at Family Tree DNA
Quick Reference Guide / Cheat Sheet / Research Aid
Updated for 2018!
Digital download also available
Author: Diahan Southard, Your DNA Guide
Many have begun to explore autosomal DNA testing with Family Tree DNA, but aren't sure how to navigate the website and make genealogical connections. This guide provides answers to the following questions:
- How can I find my best matches at FTDNA?
- What do the MyOrigins results mean?
- What do the relationship ranges, like 2nd-4th cousin, really mean?
- What is a cM and why is it listed on my match page?
- What is a Chromosome Browser? How do I use it in my genealogy?
How do I use the In Common With tool to find genealogical connections?
Size: 8.5 " X 11"
Year Published: 2018
Binding: 10 mil, tear resistant, water resistant synthetic - folded
Interior: Full Color
Publisher: Genealogy Gems Publications
Shipping available to U.S. and Canada.
Other International Customers: see digital version
Diahan Southard has a background in microbiology with a talent for clear and concise explanations of complicated topics. She has been translating genetics into genealogy for 17 years and currently acts as Your DNA Guide, providing personalized consultation experiences to help genealogists use DNA testing in their genealogy.
We Also Recommend